Sunday, February 9, 2014

LOVE Writing Paper {Freebie!}

I am always looking for easy ways to get students writing fluently.  Below you will find two versions of "love" paper that could easily be incorporated into your February writing activities.

Version 1:  Students could write an acrostic poem or sentences using the letters in LOVE.

Version 2:  Students draw what they love and write a sentence or sentences explaining their drawing(s).

Click for this {Freebie}!





I am linked up with Classroom Freebies!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I uploaded this to Teachers Pay Teachers as well.  Here is the {Link}.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up this week at Classroom Freebie's Manic Monday'! This is just terrific!
    I just followed you on Pinterest and Twitter!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fern! I just followed you back~I appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete