Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Spaghetti I Say by Rita Golden Gelman



Submitted by Kindergarten teacher, Anna
Anna writes:

I love working with More Spaghetti I Say! because the children love the rhythm of the book and there are so many ways to connect, act out, or plan activities!  This book works at the Kindergarten level because of its simplicity and the abundance of words that have rime patterns.  I often integrate pasta=spaghetti=noodles=macaroni with oodles of activities!  This book is a perfect fit for my students!

Click the image below for Anna's differentiated unit.  Activities can be selected for small groups depending on their level of phonemic awareness/reading skills.


Thank you Anna for the wonderful, usable unit!
Release Date:  1993
Age Range:  4 yrs. and up
ISBN:  978-0590457835
Genre:  Fiction


0 comments:

Post a Comment